Digital signage and communication is a broad category and has different requirements depending on the end application. Digital signage typically focuses on low cost, high light readability, and shatterproof, while communication focuses more on latency, optical quality, reliability, and overall performance.
• Electronic whiteboard
• Interactive conference display
• External and indoor digital signage
• Interactive POI platform
Common screen processing
• Anti glare&anti reflection
• Scratch resistant coating
• Anti electromagnetic interference
Thicker cover plate, more durable, more impact resistant material
• Gloved input and pen input
General performance requirements
• For touch screens and related electrical components, it requires high reliability and durability.
• The PCAP screen will require additional adjustments and EMI shielding to improve the electromagnetic interference resistance of other devices or noise sources.